Benefits of Organic rose petals powder byPureNaturals:
- Natural body cleanser that removes dead skin cells and clears clogged pores.
- Common ayurvedic preparation that helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- The potent infusion of cooling Rose Petals helps to calm and clarify blemished and inflamed skin.
- Free from chemicals, parabens, and sulfates.
- All-natural ingredients
Weight - 100 gm
Just like other brightly coloured fruits and vegetables, rose or rosa centifolia is also called shatpatri-is also a nutritious, edible plant,contain Vitamin C, beta-carotene, B Vitamins and Vitamin K, along and terpenes- antioxidants such as glycosides, flavonoids,anthocyanins. These are highly anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti septic properties thereby excellent in face masks and creams.
Mix equal parts of rose petal powder and raw honey (or you can use regular honey if you like). Apply this cooling and refreshing paste on your face and rinse with cool water after 15 minutes.
1. Mix 1/2 cup coconut mil with 2 tbsp of rose petals powder
2. Add 1 tbsp of Olive oil or cold pressed coconut Oil.
3. Mix well and apply this paste to your hair.
4. Gently Massage and work your way down to the tips.
5. Leave this hair mask on for 1 hour and wash with water.