- Non-drying Mediterranean, fresh, delicate scent
- Aloe Vera gently removes the dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling youthful.
- Woody and aromatic scent of Musk.
- Natural, no silicones, no sulfates, parabens free.
- Vegan, shea butter soap.
- Enriched with 100% natural essential Oils.
- Herbal antibacterial soap, mild on the skin.
Ingredients: 18 herbs combine to make a potent antibacterial soap
- Organic Ghrit Kumari - Aloe Barabadenesis
- Organic Musk - Abelmoschus moschatus
- Organic Olive- Olea europaea
- Coconut Oil - Cocus nucifera
- Shea butter- Citellaria paradox
- Sugandhit dravya
- Soap base
ENRICHED WITH NATURAL EXTRACT OF MUSK AND OLIVE: Our Musk and Olive radiant shea butter soap are made with Organic ingredients. This deep woody and the aromatic scent will uplift your mind and body. The musky perfume of this handmade beauty soap lends sensuality and warmth that lingers. Let the natural ingredients of this handmade bath soap heal, soothe, and helps maintain soft skin.
byPureNaturals Organic Soaps are made from 100% vegan, sustainable, ethically sourced ingredients and are enriched with 100 % pure essential oils with calming properties.
byPureNaturals Organic Shea Butter Soaps have skin-safe properties that not only strengthen and preserves the skin but also prevent it from microbial activity. Shea butter has high fatty acid and vitamin concentrations and is ideal for skin softening. It also has anti-inflammatory and curative benefits, that help to soothe your skin and improves your skin tone.
CERTIFIED PRODUCT: byPureNaturals Organic Butter Soaps are manufactured under Ayurveda Certification. Built-in WHO-GMP, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 certified unit, every process is strictly regulated for quality management with an emphasis on hygiene and care.
SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT: Delicate skin is vulnerable to reactions from some synthetic ingredients; byPureNaturals Organic soaps can be used safely on all skin. byPureNaturals Organic Soap helps extract extra oil from the skin and protects it against irritants.