Organic Hibiscus Powder byPureNaturals
Organic hibiscus powder byPureNaturals
- Certified organic Hibiscus herbal powder: 100% pure and organic Hibiscus Flower powder
- Certified organic by USDA Organic.
- Contains only organically grown Hibiscus Flower powder.
- No chemicals were used.
- Easy to use: Microfine powder that does not form lumps even after prolonged packaging, easily forms into a paste
- Edible: Enriched with antioxidants and nutrients, the organic Hibiscus Flower powder is FSSAI certified.
Benefits of Organic Hibiscus powder?
- Enhances skin health
- Natural anti-dandruff solution
- Boosts blood circulation
- Regulates appetite and curbs untimely cravings
How to use Organic Hibiscus powder byPureNaturals?
How to use organic Hibiscus powder for hair: Use along with Amla powder
- Take organic hibiscus powder byPureNaturals and mix it along with amla powder byPureNaturals.
- Mix it with water to a comfortable consistency to apply to your hair.
- Leave the hair pack for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and take a head bath.
- Remember to wash your hair with a herbal shampoo byPureNaturals as it retains the pack's impact and clears the residue.
- Do it 1-3 times a week.
Organic Hibiscus powder as a Conditioning Hair Mask
DIY Hibiscus Skin brightening and Tan removal Pack
DIY Organic Hibiscus powder Scalp and Hair pack
DIY Organic Hibiscus powder Exfoliating Face Mask
Give your customers a summary of your blog post