Enriched with the goodness from herbal ingredients, this range is inspired by the tradition of natural hair coloring in India. This is exactly what you need for healthy & strong hair, that is good inside out. Made with Rajasthani Henna and Organic Aloe Vera Gel, it is a safe and hypoallergenic hair colour.
Gel Hair colour byPureNaturals are -
- Non-Toxic & Free of Ammonia, parabens, and other chemicals.
- Hydrogen peroxide free
- No Ammonia and No bleach - prevents injury to hair and skin.
- Organic color made from Natural herbal ingredients.
- Lasts 12- 18 washes.
- Great to cover up pesky grey hairs - 100% Grey coverage
- Suitable for Scalp, beard and moustache.
- Contains Organic herbs such as Henna, Aloevera, Hibiscus with the freshness of rose petals
- Ideal for normal skin and all hair types
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
It colored the hair well and has not faded even after a 2 weeks. Only thing is it stains the towel even after a thorough wash . It reminds me about a product I used to use many years ago called Indica.
I need cash on delivery
Key Ingredients of Gel Hair Colour byPureNaturals
ALOEVERA - Great for moisturizing & scalp health.
HENNA - Nourishes & protects your hair and scalp, leaving behind a beautiful tint to the hair.
FRANKINCENSE - Boosts hair growth & relieves scalp stress.
SOAPBERRY - Enriched with Vitamins that eliminate dry scalp & improve hair shine.
HIBISCUS - Balances scalp PH & prevents hair loss
JOJOBA SEEDS - Enriched with Vitamins that promote hair thickness
ROSE PETAL - Luxuriously fragrant & controls frizz
SENNA LEAVES - Antibacterial & conditions your hair
Uses of byPureNaturals Gel Hair colour
Our Organic Gel Colour is a unique combination of herbs and our proprietary Quick Henna technology with Rajasthani Sojat Henna. It is a Hydrogen Peroxide-Free formulation.
The advantage of using our Peroxide and Ammonia free Organic Gel colour is that it prevents premature greying. Repeated use of chemicals and bleaching agents such as peroxide in chemical hair colours damages the hair permanently, slowly stripping it of it's colour.
byPureNaturals Organic gel hair colour is the best alternative to usage of these harmful colours and prevents premature greying while giving a dark deep rooted colour.
How to use byPureNaturals Organic Gel hair Colour?
- Open and pour the contents of byPureNaturals organic hair colorant and organic aloe vera gel oxidiser into a bowl
- Mix the organic colorant with six times the amount of the aloe vera gel oxidiser (1:6) to make a uniform non- drip paste
- Apply the paste with your hands covered in protective gloves or use an applicator brush.
- Evenly spread it on your hair covering all the greys.
- Leave it on for 20-25 mins. (For darker intensity of the shade leave it on for a longer duration ~ 45 mins)
- Wash with running water.
- Shampoo hair with byPureNaturals organic color protect shampoo for extra shine. (Provided FREE with this pack)