- Good for digestion and skin troubles
- Natural remedy for colic
- Relieves sunburn, cold sores.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Used for stomach ulcers.
- Freat remedy for dry scalp and hair.
- Removes dandruff and increases hair growth
Weight - 30 gm
Aloe Vera Gel helps soothe damaged and irritated skin while nourishing the skin with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and polyphenols.
Aloe Vera Gel Powder is suitable for use in a wide range of personal care products including lotions, creams, facials, body wraps, milk baths, bath teas, cold process and melt and pour soaps.
With absolutely pure extracted aloe vera and no artificial inclusion of chemicals, colors, or fragrances.
Instructions for use:
As a hair mask
1. Mix Aloevera Gel Powder with Organic Hibiscus powder byPureNaturals in equal portions.
2. Use any Oil such as almond Oil/ Coconut oil to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste over your hair ends.
4. Wash after 10 -15 mins.
5. Very useful for dry, frizzy hair and split ends
As a face mask
1. Mix 2 tsp of Aloevera Gel Powder with 1 tsp of Organic Jojoba Oil.
2. Add some rose water ( 4 tsp ) and mix well.
3. Apply the paste over your face as a thin layer.
4. Wash after 10 -15 mins with running water.
5. Very useful for making skin soft and supple.