Looking for a chemical free hair dye? Pure Naturals hair color is a 100% natural hair color that is made with 22 herbs, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Pure Naturals is...
byPureNaturals Organic Cream Hair Colour
- Non Toxic hair colour: No Ammonia, No Formaldehyde and No SLS, No Resorcinol.
- Certified organic and Doctor Recommended: All ingredients are certified organic and our hair colour are Doctor Recommended and frequently prescribed by leading dermatologists.
- Effective coverage of grey hair: Just a single application is required to effectively cover grey hair. Long lasting natural hair colour.
- Cruelty free: Not tested on animals.
- Exclusive plants micro-pigments: Oily vectors (Abyssinia seeds oil, limnanthe seeds oil, argan oil)
- Available in 8 variants
The product is very pure and natural.This color does not have any allergic reaction.I was recommended by my dermatologist as I had severe allergic reaction when I used some other hair colour.I really loved the product and have been using this for couple of months now.. highly recommended...
Product is really nice. I have sensitive skin but love to buy this again.
Color seems to be free of chemicals, as it didn’t cause any scalp irritation. The only drawback is color stays for a short period.
No irritating smell
My mother uses this product and she absolutely loves the color and does not shift to using anything else. It looks very natural on her and makes her look pretty. She normally orders it from Amazon but this time I ordered it from the website. She was very happy as she got the product on time and with a free gift! Since she has short hair she uses this color three times and is very satisfied from the outcome of this product. Yes I will definitely recommend others to use this product especially to all the mom's around the country.
Why use this formulation?
Abyssinia seeds oil
Meadowfoam seed oil
Colour Enhancing HCE
We are all surrounded by products around us that contain some amount of chemicals, and hair products are no different. Certain chemicals such as Hydrogen, PPD, and Ammonia are present...
Many people believe that dyeing their hair becomes more natural as they get older, but regardless of how long you've been using the same product or trying different hair care...