Benefits of Organic Aloevera Gel byPureNaturals:
Cold pressed Aloe vera gel
- A premium gel with unmatched quality and sealed to maintain nutrients.
- Adds moisture to the skin by hydrating your dull and dry skin
- Prevents Acne and scars, blemishes.
- Removes dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
- Free from chemicals, parabens, and petrochemicals.
- Eco-friendly packaging
byPurenaturals 100% Pure AloeVera Food Extract Gel contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its soothing and cooling properties keep the skin glowing. It helps in repairing dead skin cells on the scalp. Apply the gel after cleansing your face and massage the gel softly into the skin for softening and protecting it against environmental pollutants.
How to Use Organic Aloe vera gel byPureNaturals?
Dermatologists haven’t found a “miracle” scar eraser yet — but aloe vera may be able to lighten acne skin scars and reduce their appearance.
Using Aloevera gel For Skin:
- Cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser and warm (not too hot) water.
- Apply aloe vera gel byPureNaturals to affected skin areas.
- You may choose a spot treatment on smaller areas or apply aloe to an entire area of skin.
- Apply the aloe vera gel to the scarred area and slightly around it to ensure you are targeting the damaged skin.
- Continue your skincare routine by applying further products as desired.
Due to its moisturizing properties and nourishing vitamins, aloe vera is widely used for dry hair and skin. Research has shown that it may help with dandruff relief and that the plant compounds may also help promote healthier hair.
Aloevera is useful for hair as it has:-
- anti-inflammatory actions that may help reduce scalp irritation
- moisturizing effect
- enzyme and fatty acid content that may help reduce inflammation
- vitamins C, E, B-12, folic acid, and choline content that may help nourish and strengthen hair
Using aloevera gel For Hair:
Various methods may be used for applying aloevera gel to hair
You can Massage the gel DIRECTLY on the scalp & hair for soft & frizz-free hair.'
2. Make a DIY Aloevera and coconut Oil hair Mask
- Mix 2 parts of Aloevera gel with 1 part of Coconut Oil and make a gel.
- Protect your clothing with a towel or old shirt.
- Apply the mask to your hair with your fingers. Dividing long hair into sections can help make the application easier.
- Begin the application at mid-shaft and work toward the ends. Once you’ve worked the mask into the ends of your hair, you can go back and gently apply it to your scalp. However, you may want to begin at the scalp if you’re specifically applying the mask to help treat dandruff.
- When you’ve finished applying the mask, comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb. This helps spread the mask through your hair evenly.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, but it also helps keep your hair from drying out. Warming up the towel may help the mask have even more of a moisturizing effect.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes. You can leave it on for up to an hour for extra conditioning.
- Rinse the mask out of your hair. You’ll probably want to wash your hair to make sure you get the mask out completely since aloe vera gel can leave a filmy residue in your hair.
- You can replace your normal conditioner with this mask as often as once a week to help boost your hair health.
Store in a cool & dry place.
For everyday usage.
3. Using a mixture of Aloevera and Yogurt for hair mask:
According to a 2017 study, probiotics in yogurt may also help with dandruff. Combining it with Aloevera makes for a full hair care mask.
Choose full-fat, plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt. To make this mask, mix together:
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
- 2 tsp. honey, if desired
To apply this mask, follow the instructions above, but don’t leave the mask on for longer than 20 to 30 minutes. For best results, use once a week.