- Detoxify the skin pores and helps refresh, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- Tea tree - Extremely active against acne
- Neem supports thorough pore cleansing.
- It even unclogs pores and relieves skin congestion
- Natural, no silicones, no sulfates, parabens free.
- Vegan, shea butter soap.
- Enriched with 100% natural essential Oils.
- Herbal antifungal soap but mild on the skin.
Ingredients: Multiple herbs combine to make a potent antibacterial soap
- Organic Ghrit Kumari - Aloe Barabadenesis
- Organic Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Organic Tea tree - Melaleuca alternifolia
- Coconut Oil - Cocus nucifera
- Shea butter- Citellaria paradox
- Sugandhit dravya
- Soap base
ENRICHED WITH NATURAL EXTRACT OF MUSK AND OLIVE: A 100% natural and pH balanced bathing bar enriched with Organic neem and tea tree extracts, Shea butter, and Aloe vera that deeply cleanses your body, leaving you feeling refreshed. The soap will also help reduce build-up and dullness from the outer layer of the skin.
byPureNaturals Organic Soaps are made from 100% vegan, sustainable, ethically sourced ingredients and are enriched with 100 % pure essential oils with calming properties.
byPureNaturals Organic Shea Butter Soaps have skin-safe properties that not only strengthen and preserves the skin but also prevent it from microbial activity. Shea butter has high fatty acid and vitamin concentrations and is ideal for skin softening. It also has anti-inflammatory and curative benefits, that help to soothe your skin and improves your skin tone.
CERTIFIED PRODUCT: byPureNaturals Organic Butter Soaps are manufactured under Ayurveda Certification. Built-in WHO-GMP, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 certified unit, every process is strictly regulated for quality management with an emphasis on hygiene and care.
SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT: Delicate skin is vulnerable to reactions from some synthetic ingredients; byPureNaturals Organic soaps can be used safely on all skin. byPureNaturals Organic Soap helps extract extra oil from the skin and protects it against irritants.