Benefits of Organic Reetha Powder byPureNaturals:
- Reetha is an excellent cleanser
- It also exhibits insecticidal properties that help in killing lice on the scalp
- Reetha is known to fight various problems affecting the scalp, including dandruff
- The regular usage of Reetha hair wash can reduce split ends to a great extent
- Vitamins A, D, E, and K found in this fruit are known to impart shine to your hair and make it smooth
- Soapnut is antimicrobial in nature, it is a good option to cure bacterial and other scalp infections
Weight- 125 gm
Reetha or Soapnut is one of the most popular herbs in Ayurveda. It is all-natural, eco-friendly, cheap, and reusable. When it comes in contact with water, it creates mild suds that resemble soap. Many of us are well aware of the benefits of soapnuts for the hair. However, their benefits are not restricted to just hair. These nuts are amazing for our health and skin as well and have multiple uses.
How to use Organic Reetha powder byPureNaturals?
- Mix Amla, Reetha, and Shikakai powders in a 1:1:1 Ratio, in a bowl and squeeze a full lemon into the mixture to make a paste.
- Put a handful of fresh curry leaves in the grinder and add some water to it.
- After grinding it for a couple of minutes, filter the mixture and collect the water in a bowl.
- Apply it thoroughly and leave it for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse it with water and then use your regular shampoo and follow it with conditioner.
Reetha Shampoo Powder:
- Take a dried powder of Reetha and Shikakai.
- You can also use Hibiscus Powder in this mixture.
- Mix all these properly to your requirement in a tight jar to be used from time to time for washing hair.