Organic hibiscus powder byPureNaturals
- Certified organic Hibiscus herbal powder: 100% pure and organic Hibiscus Flower powder
- Certified organic by USDA Organic.
- Contains only organically grown Hibiscus Flower powder.
- No chemicals were used.
- Easy to use: Microfine powder that does not form lumps even after prolonged packaging, easily forms into a paste
- Edible: Enriched with antioxidants and nutrients, the organic Hibiscus Flower powder is FSSAI certified.
Benefits of Organic Hibiscus powder?
- Enhances skin health
- Natural anti-dandruff solution
- Boosts blood circulation
- Regulates appetite and curbs untimely cravings
Hibiscus is commonly used as a mild sedative to reduce irritability, stress, and nervousness. The herb can also be prescribed for children to reduce aggression and enhance memory. Because it has such a wide range of benefits- from fragrance to hair care and as a mental tonic, it is important to use natural resources.
Jatamansi is known to retexturize the skin and enhance hair quality. It works to balance all three doshas and is used as a mild sedative, memory enhancer, and to bring about a sense of peace. Jatamansi is known to reduce PMS symptoms and regularize ovulation.
How to use Organic Hibiscus powder byPureNaturals?
How to use organic Hibiscus powder for hair: Use along with Amla powder
- Take organic hibiscus powder byPureNaturals and mix it along with amla powder byPureNaturals.
- Mix it with water to a comfortable consistency to apply to your hair.
- Leave the hair pack for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and take a head bath.
- Remember to wash your hair with a herbal shampoo byPureNaturals as it retains the pack's impact and clears the residue.
- Do it 1-3 times a week.
How to use organic Hibiscus powder as a Conditioning Hair Mask
Adding Aloe vera to the organic hibiscus powder can give your hair a smooth and shimmering texture. MIx them and use to as a conditioning hair mask.
- Squeeze out fresh Aloe Vera gel byPureNaturals and mix it with hibiscus powder.
- You may add additional Organic Amla powder for the nourishing effects of the amla.
- Apply it to your whole scalp and spread it evenly from the root to the tip of your hair.
- Leave it for around 45 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water before washing your hair with herbal shampoo byPureNaturals.
- Repeat these steps 2-3 times a week for voluminous luxurious hair.
Then one day i saw home re... view moremedies about hair regrowth and hairfall problems and how hibiscus flower powder could be used for them.
Just apply its paste with Aloe Vera Gel , egg or oil before shampooing.
Highly recommend this product byPureNaturals. view less